Visit an authentic Nova Scotian fishing village for a day of wellbeing: self-reflection, creative play, lobster rope weaving, fresh salty air & ocean views!
Journey down a path of wellness with local lobster rope weaver, eco-artist and environmentalist, Wendy Hanlan. You will be guided through several creative play activities including forest bathing, walking a meditation labyrinth and making nautical home decore using ghost gear collected from local coastlines.
You will leave with a nature journal to continue your wellness journey at home and earth-friendly home decore. The group will work outside and enjoy the gorgeous views of the Petpeswick Inlet and snack on delicious charcuterie. If the day is cool there will also be a bonfire and blankets.
Wendy Hanlan, Retreat Director
Your retreat host, Wendy Hanlan, has a deep connection to Nova Scotia’s natural beauty. Her background in hiking, biking, forest bathing and other outdoor adventures has been a useful resource for tourists and locals for the past 10 years.
During this hands-on day retreat you will:
- Give your front door a nautical makeover using reclaimed lobster rope
- Go on an immersive forest walk using an inspiration guide
- Engage in wellbeing practices with Wendy: contemplative journaling, nature artworks, photography
- Walk a meditation labyrinth and leave a stone
- Enjoy charcuterie snacks, tea, water
- Make new connections and learn about creative play!
Monday, May 22
Monday, July 3
Monday, August 7
Monday, September 4
Monday, October 9
Monday, November 13
$250 per person
Minimum 2 people
Maximum 4 people
Deposit required to secure your spot
If weather is poor retreat will be cancelled
Group rates available
10am to 3pm
Lobster rope weaving